Now available in a square frame version called NF-P14s (s for square frame) that lends itself to use in case and radiator cooling, the classic NF-P14 is a long-standing favourite among enthusiast users around the world and helped to found Noctua’s reputation as a top-tier manufacturer of premium quality quiet cooling components. The new redux edition reissues this award-winning model in a streamlined, accessibly priced package that has been reduced to the essential core: the NF-P14 premium fan. Its industry grade SSO bearing, over 150.000 hours MTBF rating and full 6 years manufacturer’s warranty make the NF-P14 redux a proven premium choice that provides trusted Noctua quality at an attractive price point. The 1200rpm PWM version features Noctua’s proprietary NE-FD1 for automatic speed control, which allows to strike a perfect balance between high cooling capacity and low noise operation in each given situation.
- Tens of thousands of quiet cooling enthusiasts around the globe swear by Noctua’s classic NF-P14. Thanks to its impressive quietness, excellent performance and impeccable quality, the NF-P14 has become an established reference for quiet 140mm fans.
Streamlined redux edition
- The redux product line reissues some of Noctua’s most popular, award-winning models by presenting them in streamlined, accessibly priced packages. All redux edition products are industry proven, time-tested models that helped to found Noctua’s reputation as a first-tier supplier of premium grade low noise cooling equipment.
Square 140mm frame
- The square 140mm frame of the NF-P14s features standard 140mm mounting holes (124.5mm spacing), which makes it a premium grade replacement for common 140mm case fans and perfect for use on 140mm water cooling radiators, where its square shape will ensure full coverage and best pressure performance.
Pressure-optimized Nine-Blade Design
- Specifically developed for high-impedance applications such as CPU coolers, water-cooling radiators or cases with tight fan grills, the NF-P14’s nine-blade impeller provides outstanding pressure and airflow performance.
- Noctua’s signature Vortex-Control Notches split up trailing edge vortices and thus spread the fan’s noise emission over a wider range of frequencies. This measure makes the fan sound more pleasant to the human ear.
Custom designed PWM IC with SCD
- Supporting fully automatic speed control via PWM, the fan uses Noctua’s custom designed NE-FD1 PWM IC that integrates Smooth Commutation Drive (SCD) technology. By providing smoother torque impulses, SCD suppresses PWM switching noises and thus makes the fan quieter at lower speeds.
- Combining the proven concept of hydrodynamic bearings with an additional magnet that supports the self-stabilisation of the rotor axis, Noctua’s time-tested SSO-Bearing technology has become synonymous with supremely quiet operation and exceptional long-term stability.
- Users can choose from Noctua’s wide range of optional accessories such as anti-vibration mounts, Low-Noise-Adaptors, y-cables, 3:4 pin adaptors or extension cables to upgrade redux edition fans according to their individual needs.
6 years manufacturer’s warranty
- Noctua fans are renowned for their impeccable quality and outstanding longevity. Like all Noctua fans, the redux edition models feature an MTBF rating of more than 150.000 hours and come with a full 6 years manufacturer’s warranty.
|Air Flow:||110.3 m³/h|
|Input Current:||0.08 A|
|Input Power:||0.96 W|
|MTBF:||> 150.000 h|
|Rotation Speed:||1200 RPM|
|Static Pressure:||1.29 mm H2O|
|Voltage / Amperage:||12 V|
|Dimensions:||140 mm x 140 mm x 25 mm|
Noctua Redux PWM Fan 140mm x 25mm
- Brand: Noctua
- Product Code: NFP14SR12P
- Availability: In Stock