The new design eliminates the edge of the vertebrae are formed between the suction and pressure side of the wing tips. The tip vortices are here broken down into smaller vortex edge and spread evenly. The resulting at the blade trailing edge tip vortex can be reduced by vorticity guides to a minimum. The result is a significant improvement in glide ratio which leads to a reduction of the aerodynamic flow induced noise and improves energy efficiency.
dust-resistant super-smooth surface, original material Bayer Makrolon ®.
Bionic Fan Chassis
- Aerodynamically optimized Abströmfeld
- 4 resonance / interference absorbers (Deep Sound Design)
- Magnified by Einströmfeld ply construction
- Super-linear performance throughout the rev range, flow-optimized
- Glass fiber reinforced PBT frame Materialmassierter UL94V0 30% GF
NB-EKA 2 Drive
- Auto restart function for safe start.
- Built-in locking and overload protection.
- NB scalable Wide Range Electronics
- Low starting voltage
- Speed signal line
- AntiDust Technology (completely dust-Protected Motor)
NB-2 magnetic levitation bearing NanoSLI
- Lubrication and noise reduction of vertical and horizontal operation without increasing the volume
- AntiDust Technology (completely dust-proof bearings)
- Lubrication with special nanotechnology for high durability and low operating noise
NB Cable Management
- Plug-sheathed cable, 1x 20cm + 1 x 50cm
- The included 12-piece mounting kit allows for vibration-free assembly, which reduces the operating noise when installed.
|Air Flow:||88.5 CFM 150.3 m^3/h|
|Bearing Type:||NB-2 magnetic levitation bearing NanoSLI®|
|Speed:||2400 RPM ±10%|
|Static Pressure:||2.741 mmH2O|
|Dimensions:||120 x 120 x 25 mm|
Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-4 120mmx25mm Ultra Silent Bionic Blade Fan
- Brand: Bitfenix
- Product Code: B12-4
- Availability: In Stock